Holosun HS503GU Red Dot Sight
HS503GU is a red dot sight that features the circle dot reticle. G signifies that the battery is in a round, screw-on turret on the outside of the optic. U signifies a housing design that shrouds the wind age and elevation turrets on two sides. Employing new LED technology, the life time for one CR2032 battery can reach 2 years if left on constantly. However, the motion based automatic on and off feature extends the battery life dramatically beyond that for the average shooter. Red Dot Lens Positioning. All red dot sights have an objective lens at the front of the unit that is spherical in shape. However, unlike a conventional rifle scope, the objective lens in a red dot sight is positioned off axis and appears to be tilted when looking at the sight. This angle of the front lens allows the light generated by the battery powered LED light source inside the unit to be reflected back into the sight. The reflected light becomes the "dot" or aiming reference that the user sees when a red dot sight is switched on. This engineered "bending" of light is what makes today's red-dot sights so popular and easy to use. Adhesive is used on the inside of the sight to secure the LED to the inside of the tube. By design, the LED package intrudes slightly on the field of view.
- 2 MOA red dot and 65 MOA circle
- Designed for day and night use
- 9 DL & 2 NV compatible settings
- Shake awake sensor with last setting recall
- Auto off when not in use, auto on with slight movement or vibration. Manually off, manually on
- One CR2032 battery can last up to 5 years of operation
- Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
- Durable and reliable construction
- Low mount and 1/3 Co-witness mount included
- Dimension (in): 2.44 x 1.18 x 1.45
- Weight (oz): 6.3
- Central height (in): 1.63
Important notice before placing your order:
1, Please do not buy this optic if you have Astigmatism because the dot is too small and may look fuzzy to you.
2, If you could not find your order confirmation email after you placed your order, please check your Spam Folder.